Dragonball is one of my favorite commics when I was in junior-high. I'd heard one of four Japanese read it. The animation was on air in golden time and I like the opening mosic, very cheerful and encouraging song. It's similar to "ONE PIECE", which is also pretty nice comic.
This is just a babbling about some of my daily life, my work or something I think it's cool. Don't take anything serious. However, depends on my mood that I might write it in Thai or English sometime.
Feel free to comment but please at least put your name. Don't leave it as anonymous because I want to know you too;)
3 comments:
Totally agree
-__-'
q p
จะดีหรอ
Dragonball is one of my favorite commics when I was in junior-high. I'd heard one of four Japanese read it. The animation was on air in golden time and I like the opening mosic, very cheerful and encouraging song. It's similar to "ONE PIECE", which is also pretty nice comic.
Post a Comment