Monday, June 15, 2009

X-Men Origins

crazy trailer......how can we reach this kind of level!!!! maybe have to be born again...i guess

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have faith! It may take time, but not that long, I'm sure you can do it na :) (at least now you're in the right country, right industry, the chance is pretty big)

For the game itself. Hmm.. Look really great. I hope the gameplay is as good as it's presentation. I don't have enough time to play this kind of game for very long long long time.

ม้าลายกระป๋อง said...

I did play this game demo, all I can say is stunning. Not because the cut scene, model, texture , lighting look good. But I'm stunning because this game is so violent. I never imagine that Wolverine will tear someone a part or use his hand and stick it to someone's head. Lot of blood and fresh and bone spread all over the scene. This game is so violent and gore, I love it :D

RZA said...

"This game is so violent and gore, I love it" <--Don't said that in Thailand. You'll be ban by the ministry of technology hahahahah.